Below is the very Popular Market Trends Article by Zillow. This news feed provides a large array of articles pertaining to Market Trends as well as the latest Real Estate Data and Research. Please bookmark this page as this news feed updates daily. The articles provided are most certainly entertaining as well as informational. Find helpful tips, fun facts, great stories and so much more!
If you have any questions about today’s market and trends please contact me at 801-718-9035.
Real Estate Market Trends by Zillow
- Your Zestimate is now smarter - and more accurate
- An Up-Close Look at Housing Insecurity (and How to Help!)
- The Popsicle Place Program in Seattle Helps Families in Need
- 4 Surprising Things That May Increase How Much Your Home Is Worth
- 14 Million Households Plan to Give Their Homes to Family
- 5 Home Design Trends for 2018 (and 3 Fads That Need to Go )
- Why Cities Must Become Affordable For the Middle Class
- How Historic Racial Injustices Still Impact Housing Today
- 20 Best Cities for Trick or Treating in 2017
- How to Actually Afford to Buy A Home in America
- Rising Rents, Stagnant Wages, And the Burden of Unstable Housing
- 27 Stats That Sum Up the American Housing Market
- Pre-Wedding Bashes Can Put a Dent in Saving for a Home Down Payment
- Upsizing on the Upswing: The Big Decision More Homeowners are Making
- Hidden Costs of Homeownership Typically Top $9,000 a Year
A bit of Information About West Jordan
West Jordan is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah, United States. West Jordan is a rapidly growing suburb of Salt Lake City and has a mixed economy. According to the 2010 Census, the city had a population of 103,712, placing it as the fourth most populous in the state. The city occupies the southwest end of the Salt Lake Valley at an elevation of 4,330 feet. Named after the nearby Jordan River . . . Click Here to Read On & Search Available Properties in the Area
Are you thinking about relocating to the West Jordan area? I can help you find the perfect home and make your move as stress-free as possible. I can offer valuable insight about the area to help you through your home buying experience. Contact Me at 801-718-9035.
Are you thinking about Buying or Selling in West Jordan, Utah?
I am a local expert and am here to help guide you through your home buying or selling experience.
Looking for more information?
Being from the West Jordan area, you receive the benefits of learning about great neighborhoods, trends and hot spots.